Monday, September 20, 2010

Girly Girl Party Favors!

girl's hair clips

different ways to display them
(I used my Tassimo Disc holder)

another idea is to clip them on to twigs and display them in a vase.
   
This weekend I made a bunch of hair clips in different styles for my girls.  The possibilities are endless really.  These are fast, easy & inexpensive.  My afterthought is that these would make really cute party favors for guests attending a sweet little girl's party!

Michael's Craft Store carries all of the supplies needed:
1. Ribbon of different styles.
2. Alligator Clips
3. Glue Gun
4. Accessories.
I can't wait to make more....
                                   
Photobucket

1 comments:

Meredith Aguiar said...

I wish a had a girl now!!!!

About Me

Followers

Photobucket

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blog Design By

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket