Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pops


These days it seems if I'm not making a bottle or changing a diaper, I'm in the kitchen trying out new ventures...these cute little frozen treats were easy to make and can be done in many different variations.  I used lots of colorful sprinkles for the kids, but depending on my guests, I might skip the sprinkles and maybe do some drizzles of white chocolate designs.

These were a big hit during the homemade cookie dough process all the way to rolling them in melted chocolate and adding sprinkles.  The kids (and grown-ups) thoroughly enjoyed tonight's dessert!


  



                           
Make:

1. Prepare your favorite cookie dough. (I used the Nestle Toll    House Chocolate Chip recipe).
2. Roll into two inch balls and insert 4 inch lollipop sticks.
    I purchased them at Michael's Craft Store.
3. Wrap cookie dough balls in Saran Wrap & freeze over night.
4. When you're ready to coat them in chocolate, melt chocolate chips in the microwave or  
     double boiler.
5. Pull the frozen pops out of the freezer and dip them in melted chocolate, using a spoon to 
    help cover the dough evenly.
6. Sprinkle with desired sprinkles and freeze until ready to serve.
                                                          
                              

0 comments:

About Me

Followers

Photobucket

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blog Design By

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket