Thursday, April 28, 2011

Designer Cakes by Joanie

Everybody has a talent or two...but this lady's edible art takes the cake (literally)!

Monkey Cake

Princess Cake












Bicycle Cake with Little Girl






Although she doesn't have a website or even a name for her cake business, Joanie has made cakes for all walks of life:  Wedding Cakes, Baby Shower Cakes, Anniversary Cakes, and Birthday Party Cakes for any theme to name a few.  Joanie has made so many cakes over the years that I wish now I I had photographed.  And did I mention she's a baker of all sorts...cakes, pastries, cookies, cupcakes...if she wasn't so busy watching all 14 grand kids she could probably concentrate on running a real cake business!

0 comments:

About Me

Followers

Photobucket

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blog Design By

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket